Assist Security’s Quality Policy
Assist Security has held the ISO 9001 standard for the past fourteen years years without a single non-conformance, proving that Assist Security is dedicated to providing its clients with a professional, quality service.
Assist security attained a quality score of 125 during the most recent audit.
Assist Security currently holds SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) status for the provision of Door Supervision and man guarding.
The Quality Policy of Assist Security Limited is to work to the recognised standards of BS 7499 for Security Officers and BS 7960 for Door Supervisors and the screening/vetting of full time staff in accordance with BS 7858. We ensure that our quality standard is exactly what the customer has defined and agreed to in the Service Agreement – and to exceed our customers expectations in service and standards.
To achieve this we must:
- Provide a personal service to all our customers
- Listen to our customers
- Provide outstanding service
- Consistently provide the customer with their specified requirements
- Not to lose a contract as a result of poor service
- Achieve a minimum of 8 on the quarterly quality questionnaire
- The organisation is totally committed to continually improving the service.
The Quality Policy is communicated and understood at appropriate levels in the organisation.
Malcolm Nicol – Managing Director