Since 1989 Assist Security have excelled in the provision of security services to all industry sectors. Assist Security's guarding division covers a diverse range of security services: hotel security, static and patrol guarding, special event/function security and mystery shoppers and test purchasers.
Assist security has now earned the status of being one of the largest suppliers of hotel security in London and the South.
It is the people who work for Assist that will deliver this service. They are considered its biggest asset and the reason behind Assist's success. All security officers are SIA trained and have successfully passed a criminality check and had various personal details independently verified by a Government agency. Assist Security conducts its own BS7858 Security Personnel Vetting. This is also independently verified by an auditor from ISOQAR in accordance with the ISO9002 standard.
Each new contract presents Assist with a new set of challenges. To be successful in these challenges Assist Security carries out a site specific survey. The purpose being to identify exisiting standards of service and to establish high priority areas for security in terms of high visibility patrolling, areas of concern as well as the following:
- level of cover required/hours and manning levels
- frequency of patrolling & static positions
- specific requirements, for example regular duties to be performed
- level of contract management required
- property layout, floor maps, our area of responsibility
- any areas requiring special attention
- Health & Safety issues
- training issues
- function and special event cover
- frequency of management visits, scheduled and unscheduled
In appointing Assist Security you will have the services and resources of Londonís leading provider of hotel security services. Assist has the organisation to successfully manage the contract and the industry knowledge to develop it further.
Assist's main objectives when dealing with it's clients large or small are to:
- have a partnership approach towards your security requirements
- be a committed, empowered and proactive management team
- have a flexible approach to the contract to cope with requirement changes
- give reassurance of ongoing contract management and monitoring
- provide well paid, well managed, motivated and suitably trained staff
- vet all staff to British Standard 7858 (Industry Standard for Security)
- commit to uphold the reputation and image of the client in all activities
- provide value for money service
- maintain a consistently high standard of service
- be aware of all legislative issues
- comply with the Security Industry Authority Approved Contractor Scheme
- adhere to the client's policies and procedures
For more information or to discuss your hotel security requirements, call: 020 8543 6670